Appointments and consultations via video link
To find an alternative method for delivering an Outpatient Consultation between a healthcare professional and a patient so that these patients continue to receive healthcare during the COVID-19 pandemic.
These are typically patients who have health problems who visit the hospital to see a consultant for diagnosis or treatment, but do not require a bed or to be admitted for overnight care.
What was the solution?
This video consultation system can be accessed remotely via a PC or laptop with a camera or by using a smart-phone or tablet.
This solution is designed to replace traditional outpatient consultation.
- Delivers Video consultations between the Healthcare Professional and a Patient from a remote location.
- accuRx supports video consultations on a wide variety of devices and platforms.
- The solution delivers the meeting invite to the patient in the form of a text message. The patient merely clicks on the link in order to join the call without the need to download an app.
- Users can share content from other sources with the patient during the consultation, such as a word document or an image accessible via another system on the Health Care Professionals PC.
What are the Benefits.
Continuity of Care
- Longer term, Patients have better outcomes because of timelier access to specialists who can apply the highest standards of care associated with their clinical discipline when evaluating the patient.
- This solution saves time by eliminating travel
Better Patient Experience