Booking system for Interpreter Services
Interpreter services currently delivered via approximately 26 Excel spreadsheets and extensive use of Outlook calendars.
Project to define and implement a new Interpreter Booking System for PAHT Interpretation Services
What was the solution?
PAT Stabilisation - 26th June 2020
- Implementation of New Computer System to manage the scheduling of Interpreters
- Previous pipeline project
- Has now been escalated to support COVID and GM Nightingale requirements
- Had financial approval.
- Previous concerns on operational processes but digital sign off provided.
Project Manager - Saeed Azher
What are the Benefits.
- This division is a profit centre with turnover of £1.5M, a reasonably costed solution should pay for itself within 12-18 months though
- Improved Management Information
- Lower admin overhead allowing focus on acquiring and servicing new business
Better Management of Interpreter Service
- System delivers ‘Helicopter View’ of Interpreter Provision via single source of the truth