Cloud Hosted PACS System for Greater Manchester
To replace the current legacy GE PACS system. Implementation of a replacement Sectra ‘cloud hosted’ PACS solution as part of a wider GM roll out of Sectra PACS.
What was the solution?
NCA Sectra PACS - Due to go-live on 5th Sept and 30th Oct 2020
SRFT start date is 6 June
Key part of stabilisation work at Pennine and overall GM plan
Implementation of the full Sectra PACS System across the Northern Care Alliance.
Due to Go-Live at Pennine on 5th September and Salford on 30th October
Following on from Interim solution
Project Manager - Jasmine Pennington and Tarun Shukla
What are the Benefits.
Access to Information
- Delivers ability to access PACS Images across the whole of Greater Manchester
- Sectra PACS and Sectra RIS* support fast and efficient examination workflows.
- They provide direct access to all relevant patient information, including:
- dose, medication, and images
- Including non-radiology images stored in a SectraVNA or other multimedia archive.